Meet the Artist! - Introduction Post

Hello! I'm Stephanie and this is my new blog!!!! For the next couple of months, I will be uploading assignments for my drawing class. I may keep running the blog for the future, who knows!

As of now though, my current aspirations artistically are to get familiar with more types of mediums. I really enjoy ceramics, drawing/sketching, crayons, and graphic design; but I find it important to broaden my knowledge in whatever material I can. Knowing more about other mediums will also help me find what I like as an artist and what direction I want to go in with my professional work. 

The future for me is always uncertain, but I think with the experiences I gain in my education my path will be clearer. I may not know entirely where I'm heading, but I know I'm diligent and I am so willing.

I am truly excited for my classes, and to not only share my work, but expand on it! I hope to build a familial environment in college and connect with people, and I hope to thrive wherever I go. 

Comments