Project 9 -- ISO Perspective

 Questions -

1. What is the goal of your game and how does your map support that role?

The goal of my game is to figure out the character's past and resolve/reveal their trauma. You make choices for them within their daily life that affect aspects in their future. The butterflies guide you throughout the game and serve as your eyes. My map supports this role because it highlights significant places for the characters on their respected platforms.

2. What/Who influenced your design?

This plot and design are based on my original characters and story concepts! I took game inspirations from Sally Face, Life is Strange, and Doki Doki Literature Club; these games helped center the type of game, ARG, and what the genre is, mystery esque.

3. How does the color palette help prompt your theme or concept?

My characters had designated color schemes of purples and blues, as well as their backgrounds included a lot of greens due to nature. I tend to stay true to designs, so I knew I wanted to at least have a cool color palette, though, some characters have pops of yellow and red in their design as well. To have a cohesive color scheme, I went with a tetradic palette of purple, orange, blue, and green. This allowed me to stay close to their designs as well as the colors remain cohesive. 












Comments